Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Fail.

         When I first joined Facebook back in 2008, I joined an event.  This event was to update my status to "FAIL." on 22 December 2012.  I did it as a joke because I don't believe in all that Mayan junk.  I couldn't even think that far ahead. But here are. It's less than five hours till the 22nd.  Although I never thought the world would end, I was sure that I might not make it till 2012.  I mean, geez. I came across this blog post today, and I felt that it was definitely share-worthy.  Oh and if you don't already read The Day Book, then you should.
         Here are a few other links that are share-worthy. I can tell that's going to be a frequently used blog term.
This scarf restyle is genius. 
I am all about low-cost decorations, so when I saw this idea for wrapping presents, I was sold. 
These wedding photos are perfect.  I mean, wow. 
I am making Spiced Cranberry Spritzers this weekend when our family comes to town.  If you don't follow Lindsay Landis' blog Love and Olive Oil already, do it. 
And here is my favorite present that's under our tree. It's for me. And the bag is made out of laminated cloth, so I can keep it after the holidays and use it for whatever I want. Aweee yeahhh! 



No comments:

Post a Comment