Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

So There's This Guy...

       There is a new man in my life. He's kind of short, and he only has a little bit of hair. He has a smile that will light up the room, and he gets me excited about waking up at 5am.  His name is William, and I think I'm in love.

       You didn't get that he is a precious baby boy? 

       I've been with him for just about a month.  His sweet parents needed someone to look after him, and I am the lucky girl they picked! After the weekend, I am so ready to see his sweet little face. Obviously, he's adorable, but as a bonus, he's super sweet too! I mean, William is one happy baby. First thing in the morning, he smiles. While playing, he smiles. Diaper changes? Smiles. Daycare drop off? MORE smiles. I can't get enough of his gummy, slobbery grin. Don't even get me started on his cheeks. We are talking PERFECT smooch material. Thankfully, his parents are nice enough to share him with me. Serious props to them. If I had a kid as cute as this guy, I don't think I would ever let him go. 

       Happy one month, William! I can't wait for the months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment