Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Happenings (3)

       So am I the only one who thinks this week has flown by? I mean, sheesh. Wasn't yesterday Monday? Don't get me wrong, I am super psyched that it is Friday. I have a busy weekend and an even busier week next week! The highlight of next semana is my impromptu trip to a top-secret destination. I'll be (hopefully) posting more about it next week! Here are some snapshots from the past couple of days:

       Y'all, being gluten free is hard sometimes. A bakery here only serves gf cupcakes on Fridays, so what happens when I need a cupcake on Monday?! I don't have the answer, but here is a picture of today's cupcake: coconut snoball. It wasn't what I was wanted, but when I took a bite of the sugary icing and slightly crunchy cake top, I knew that I would be set for the weekend.

       Here is an awkward selfie of me in Hobby Lobby...because CHRISTMAS! I'm really happy that there are Christmas trees and ornaments out, so here is proof of my joy. I looked all around me to make sure no one was watching and snapped the selfie. The security guys probably got a kick out of this.


       If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw this already. It's too good not to share again. Seriously, I put my head on my pillow, and three seconds later, Bitsy got herself all comfy-like on my back.

       This gets the award for being the worst photo of the week.  Before you start passing judgement, let me explain what's happening here. I washed my favorite shirt before taking a name tag off.  Don't you dare say that you've never done this because I know you're lying. Well instead of crying and marking it off as a ruined shirt, I took some packing tape to that sucker and the STICKY CAME RIGHT OFF. I seriously didn't put any effort into this. You're welcome. 

Links:

-Sidewalk Ready is the first blog I ever started reading and following. Go check out Kayley's clothes. They're awesome.
-My family has been watching Revenge on Netflix recently. The show has some awesome music that is played at the end of every episode. I've been listening to Twice by Little Dragon.
-This is true, and I'm totally okay with it.
-I'm totally looking forward to fall/winter so that I can bump up my makeup routine to look kind of like this. I need a matte red lipstick, methinks.

       If you need me, I'll be on the porch in my jammies, watching the rain, and drinking a cuppa the size of my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment