Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Happenings (4)

This has been a long week--not long bad. Really though, Monday seems like ages ago. I've been crazy busy this week. Sometimes my schedule is almost full except for 2 hours between jobs. I usually can't go home, so I end up wasting time. I did a lot of that this week.  I am seriously looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

Here's a little bit of what I did this week:

Gas for under $3! I did a little dance at the pump.

William and I had breakfast by the fire on Tuesday morning. I am so excited that it's fire season again!

Laurel and I had to gather some leaves that are changing colors for a school project. Most leaves here are still green, so we had to get creative reaching some slightly yellow ones.

This is about as crazy as I get wardrobe-wise. Not only did I mix patters, but I wore socks that came up over my ankle boots. Hashtag risky.

In case you were wondering, you can buy the entire royal wedding at Walgreens for $2.09. What a bargain.

And I found these shoes at Target yesterday. They literally had my name written all over them. Ba-dum-chsh.

I'm off to ECS' homecoming game tonight! I'll also try to eat as many veggies as possible this weekend. Being out all week means that I didn't eat too many leafy greens.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment