Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

None

       
       The senioritis virus has completely taken over my system.  Not even kidding y'all.  It's hit me hard.  I've been ready to move on since freshman year, but that was just child's play.  Motivation to do homework: 0. Motivation to blog: 0. Motivation to be on Pinterest: 0. Motivation to eat chocolate: 0.  I'm a zombie.  The only worth-while thing I've done these past few weeks is working out.  I have done that every day for the past 10 days.  Otherwise, nothing has been done.  When I think about it, I sound like a loser.  I just have to survive the next 58 days.
       In other news, my 18th birthday was this past Wednesday.  It was awesome. I would like to thank all my friends and family for making it really amazing.  My mom, who is the coolest person ever, gave little gifts to me in the days leading up to my birthday.  She turned into this sneaky thing this past month! Mom got little things for me that I mentioned months ago that I liked or wished I had.  Then BAM! she surprised me. If you don't know her, you're missing out!
       I haven't bought my lottery ticket yet, but I plan on doing that this week.
     
       Here is a rundown of cool things I've found this week:
 
       -I have small-living on my mind.  This blog is awesome.  Erin and James live in a 240 square-foot apartment in NYC.
       -In December a group of girlfriends went to Deborah's house for a sleep over.  Deborah and her sister, Rachel, made crepes for us.  They were delicious, and I've been craving more with fillings like thisthis, and this.  Are you drooling yet?
       -This is my favorite song this week.
       -Need a personal ab trainer? Well, here is where I go every day.
       -I need another tea accessory like I need a hole in my head, but you have to admit that this guy is pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment